You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Friday, September 23, 2011

Love's Terms


Speak to me.
Tree whispers leaves beyond a window
inaudible at telling... Weather
It speaks kindly
through panes rustling 
in time.
Sun shades block grassy
palanquins of Love.
Two stand before it... there
Unable to find the door
in balanced restraint
of lost.
Ever on and on
Foot-Steps taste earth bitter
selfish owned ... heir
of discriminating absences
through Strings of hearts
caught together.
Speak to me.
Simple words describe their hands
reaching to enter... Other
Within, without, their eyes
Opened already and regard
Chaotic Order.

No comments:

Post a Comment