You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Friday, October 28, 2011

It is always

like morning rises against
the essence of night,
I'm breathless in Your eyes
Your arms, Your touch;
the amber, violet, whites and reds
strewn majestically in battle:
the wild forest of darkness
succumbing to effervescence from
between two lungs.

The sunderings well my eyes
as the salve of ardor
lilts softly, gently
freely
like breath in the pines.
We sway in the words:
rocking on the ties of
linkages between the trees.

You illuminate my shadows
--sublime--
the tears I hold,
of hearts, of exuberance, of fear,
cry joy and love and
Nirvana
every second with
without
You!

I breathe to feel
an emptiness filled,
the emptiness You fill
whenever thoughts travel to You.
It is always

No comments:

Post a Comment