You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Would Messier See Me Falling?


The arrows move
     drawing me down
                         onward toward the inner dark --
                         whiteness berating noise --
                         neither in nor out --

Falling into the inner horizon,
     diving where known cannot be,
to be torn apart as
                         thoughtless instability drifting in space
                         creating new space
                         in spacelessness

I look to the sky:
underneath calls beauty black --
     spreading wings into a nether
     we fly down
                         like arrows in gravity
                         turning language into dust
                         air becoming the throne

Emit
caught in the lines of imaginary rainbows
     absorbed lines cutting in the void.
     My mind falls
the words are gone.
                         Sitting alone with peers
                         grasp endlessness with a desk
                         intent slips into an anti-verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment