You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Goodbye

She said it without her words:
delicate phrases pouring like petals
dressed in soot from a fire's haze
smelling of sea spraying in a bay.

I wept, knowing its truth.
Such an end tearing a world
moments gone to eternity inside
bleeding shattered mornings at dusk.

No comments:

Post a Comment