You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Monday, August 2, 2010

Trust

Disconnect;
and suffer --
me, with me, because of...
A challenge thus,
without cause, but there:
centered,
aching,
breaking!
Though, beating remains...
a tragic experience
exponentially
threatening stability, between
two;
however one word,
if attained,
supersedes bonds of love;
if lost,
destroys, somehow sublime;
if never owned
between two...
where do
trustless
stand in turmoil when
truths
tarnish teeming
thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment