You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Thursday, April 7, 2011

FAQ

Thank you for your question. When I see one, I'll tell you; but for now I think they live in me -- WILD! But they don't, because they live in you, and Caitlin, and definitely Collin; because Wild is living in when living does. So they must be -- be -- where we want them to be.

But now they live in a movie - for which I have not seen. Which I should --

Before, they lived in a fury book, printed for children (but really for their parents).

Before... they lived in the mind of a writer.

Which is, and isn't, me...

What is the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment