You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Dedication

She once told me of the world. I forgot. The challenges presented closed my mind and heart to teh beauty of life, however appreciative my eyes are, they won't allow emotions to enjoy. I have to hear Her voice again, to feel Her presence penetrating my essence, to accept my changes in time and move forward without reserve. Strength is a lesson learned over the years; a lesson both wondrous and frightful, though I know not why. Certainly some part of Her lodges in the acquired fortitude and drives decisions daily. I am at peace with this.

If only this peace were serenity through and through. Calming distillation surfacing what Her words once showed me of this experience in this time; yet they lock a force they once used to infiltrate my soul. It must be a test to ensure I will not stray from the love of Her touch that She shares with all. Thus, I give of my life to Her, dedicating my abilities, movements, thoughts, and teachings to the ages' transformational society.

As I declare, so shall She accept. I feel it thoroughly, and know it as truth. So mote it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment