You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Retail

locked to misfortune
like a slave on Colfax
selling needless tastes of
fornication in the confines of social norms:
the mecca of cheap labor forcing
love upon materials, uncaring,

watching for an instant in
selfish moves past the door
opened wide to my soul
yet none dare enter for fear
of perils sinking in pockets
eager to empty at my wiles.

they believe it's dangerous
they see their own desire
they doubt the strength of mind
they say goodbye sweet appetite
look away
broken
shattered
unfulfilled

they don't understand their eyes
full of pride enveloped by
hatred toward the Company
of laborers working to free themselves
from slavery indebted to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment