You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Monday, July 5, 2010

Surfacing Depression

Everything about me is black.
My hair, my clothes,
my heart, mind, and smile.
Darkened in luminescent voids
of brightness
painfully invading the
cavity in my chest.

Why?
Thanks for asking; the stab
burrows further
for I know not why.

Gentle coercing smiles
berate sorrowfully,
obsessively pulling away covers
comforting the will
of serenity and joy.

The tale wraps endlessly
through the pages
on and on;
occasional spells casting shadows
upon the soul
till something sparks
creation
in the voids altering inabilities
authentically
transferring the realm of darkness
to sunlit vales.
But for now, in moments traceable
only in time,
I struggle against the
unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment