You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Moments Before Falling

It's the smell of nature trapped in a jar, released only by flames. it's the meat laden toothpick thrust in your hand in a mall. It's the warm, rain-heavy breeze on a sweltering summer day.

He rubs his hand along the seam of my pants as his lips tickle my neck. I shiver with subtle thrusts against his solid body. Fingers slip under my head and press me upward, holding me as if my motions quenched an insatiable desire. He moves his free hand around my body and grabs the small of my back.

Movies forget the physical touch. Songs forget the warmth of hands. Books forget the smell of two sould longing for release.

We forget how good, how easy, and how needed falling is.

No comments:

Post a Comment