You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Nightly Haiku

Rather than put all three of these Haiku in their own blog entry (though part of me thinks I should...) I'm condensing for your reading pleasure. :-) I wrote these tonight, in the midst of utterly dismal customer traffic and an extreme lack of chores. Enjoy!

I want to reach out
Grasp and hold, kiss the touching
Awaken myself


Truly felt single
unlocked treasure gleams anew
Stars light passioned eyes


He drives the same road
Webs veiled beyond stops and curves
Deliver passage

No comments:

Post a Comment