You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Undecided, Partially.

Undecided... the unbelievable complications surrounding an emotional state we assume is fragile, especially in turbulent times. An age surpassed, a decade gone by, a state renewed in contrast to the past. What hasn't happened is simply what shall, and everything in between is lost in complicated revivals of unseen disillusioning. Well... that's an over-simplification of something unknown and undetermined as of yet. Joyous wrappings paper the floor, crinkling the footsteps delicately, beautifully, even though it's a dissertation of detritus in artistic formats. Unfortunately, it's how my heart feels when I desire something society tells is vastly inappropriate after such short stints of la seule fois. I enjoy rejecting the blue sky and the green grass. After all, flames can't be deterred by human hands bound by the gods.

So the mound of impossibility is what I seek to surmount. What I believe is tragically build by our own minds because comfortability strokes the gentle member throbbing for release is the absolution of the self when we find steely ambitions, wanton fantasies, and truthful bliss. Thus we stray from the heap, ticking away. I don't leave it untouched. I'm transcending, believing, and feeling what I desire as the release I need to move forward with me. Unquestioned, partially.

No comments:

Post a Comment