You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Coming to an End

As this Road goes ever on, the shades of light pale to darkness as the wandering vision claims the surfaces of my life. The cards turn, the moon rises, the stars shine in the canvas of imagination; yet I am stuck among the currents of invisible strings pulled by the Crone. I may fly, I may swim, I may build, I may burn... But I do not revert to the state of preexistence within the limitations of the Earth. Here under the skies of luminous powers insignificance steals away my heart. With little hands circling the face, and sands falling to their final resting place, I fear the undying dreams will escape my grasp if I deny the rush of life. Admitting the touch of Her arms as an undeniable end to the Road is but an inescapable truth to the circumstances of this world, and the shadows are but her foreshadowing of the eternal night. So why waste the moments counting the grain as it passes through the eye to the impossible heap? Action, reaction, determination: bounds leapt in single strides with the courage of the Sun and the peace of the Moon.

Why aren't my feet taking these trodden steps of inevitability when my heart sees the indisputable verity of written words?

No comments:

Post a Comment