You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dear Josh

Dear Josh;

Is it not clear what’s going on? It’s almost like an identity within moments conceived of simple desires and jealous regulations bewildering the want to break away from the molds cast inside unbelievably delicate emotions. You there as I am here. We are but together and distant. Simple words are sheltering what we truly believe in a hope for simple minded queries toward each other. When will one or the other of us ask that simple question or offer that initial gesture? Fortunately I believe it will be myself to myself, an odd perception of what happens in a moment before action. As much as I desire I fear what I may offer and what it could determine between myself and you. Yet I wonder if we are but one and the same, our glances and smiles and words are so similar and that’s the reason behind such delay in acquaintance with the Moment. For a timid introduction must begin with myself and move outward in a cyclical manner in hopes you’ll question the most important possibility. Then, perhaps, pure honesty can avail. Only “perhaps” because I fear telling all truths behind my own facade, as I fear the truths you’ll divulge in return. That’s part of the fun, the mystery in your eyes, my eyes, our breaths and motions; how we play it cool like nothing really descends beyond greetings. How shallow we have been with each other, and yet I want so much more! I want the truth, the reality behind the imagination played out in my head of a future indeterminately, infinitesimally, chaotically bright. And thus I welcome you into life, into this realm of outright acceptance and beleaguered love, however they have form and function between us. A new chapter in this book has undeniably opened and I love adventures written upon the white. Are we a stain upon that page? Let’s hope the words take us where we desire.

In hopeful discourse,

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment