You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Monday, December 13, 2010

The Dancing Lights of Christmas

The dancing lights wave in the dark breeze of a winters eve. They wink in jubilant defiance of the thrashing branches as they cling desperately to their charge’s desire. Though the light shines in happiness, symbolizing the hope and love that saviors’ exude for their people, all I can see is the irony of harsh winds bending branches in chaotic rhythms on a seemingly beautiful tree. It’s Christmas, after all, and I can’t help equating my own juxtaposed religious views with the light’s torment. Yet, it’s beautiful to watch them dance in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment