You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Speak

Speak, your
words
Matter
               like Black Hole

Di-Mension
     the cautious
     the uninhibited
coinciding.
Beats on the
snare     hearted
aparted peace gentled.

               Delinquent smile
I am lost
     words
pulling through matter
acceleration.
     to feel what fear
begs buried --
      violins cry
               speak,
you're catching
     evermore I'm falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment