You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Alone in the Museum on Campus

The voice echos from beyond the wall.

"They use the cowpies, which they saved through the summer, to fuel the fire to heat the kiln."

A dead anthropologist works with the oldest living civilization. He attempts mastering an ancient art form; but they don't make art...

No comments:

Post a Comment