You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Colors

Do colors change?
     shifting
          sliding
               insinuating something more?
My door seems more brown,
     as if honest
          validating
               seen for the first time.
Light pierces the bluish window.
     It pushes
          shoves
               clings to its yellow-whiteness.
Flames consume behind my eyelids
     flushing raindrops
          cascading
               fuming my gasps with iridescence.
And me... What color am I?
     burning
          shuttered
               clinging to something known.

No comments:

Post a Comment