You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Really?

"No Food.
"No Drink.
"No Smoking."

When did Food and Drink become as undesirable as smoking? Fortunately, no one agreed. Drink is bountiful.

3 comments:

  1. What if you're in an operating room?

    Which I hope you aren't (what with the bountiful drinking and all)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Well, that sign I never noticed at an operating room. Granted... I don't remember being in an operating room... but these signs are all over campus. And I think it's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm . . .
    Did I tell you? We may be sharing a campus next year! Signs won't be the only obnoxious thing rampaging through CU

    ReplyDelete