You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chad

Chastised words pour in
Hot waves of friendly banter,
Always revealing deeper levels
Daring the bounds of this ship,
Even when I push at distances
Like a fearful, broken belief.
Eavesdropping on my own inability to open,
How could I have been so closed?

1 comment:

  1. Aww. Don't be so hard on yourself. You love me in spite of yourself. You can't fight a tidal wave kiddo.

    But how come Chris and Nick get these poems that are all "I Loooove you!" and I get the poem that's like "omigod. you such a dickhead to me buht I like you anyways even though I shunt."

    And yes, you speak like a sassy latina in this statment . . . and I may or may not be envisioning you with near white concealer . . .

    This is what you're talking about when you say "hot waves of friendly banter", isn't it.

    well, crap.

    ReplyDelete