You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Silence of the Dying

Silence.
Endeavor the wake.
Believe in shoulders carrying the undeniable.
It’s a new space, time, continuum
where Jealous thoughts
Underlie the casual.

Herein.
Speak truth of the self.
Ignore the biting beat of tremulous courage.
No time exists without bearing
some Honorable exercise
Breaking down walls.

Twilight.
Both mourns and sets.
Moving from East to West distinctly.
Covering enigmatic distances
like Scavengers of reliable
Words echoing inside.

Phoenix.
Release into virtue.
Dawning at night without reason.
Continuing with righteous
Understanding of love
Even in death.

2 comments:

  1. genuine and profound--beautiful, dear.
    ~chappie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's high praise from Chappie! YAY!

    My grin isn't leaving me... Truly.

    ReplyDelete