You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sorry

"I'm Sorry!!" he shouts,
waving an arm faster than humming birds' wings,
eyes white as the sky, cheeks taut,
legs flying across the snow with gusts of wind.

"I'm sorry," I've whispered,
clinging to the tiniest bridge as it crumbles underfoot,
eyes sodden with words, cheeks blanched,
legs numbing from reverent pleas to a love.

"I'm sorry," she states,
clawing her respectless daughter's arm like a black hole,
eyes reaching for help, cheeks red,
legs storming with fiery passion to flee.

No comments:

Post a Comment