You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Come Chill Into Spring Air

The Dark of winter's touch resides
in shadowed vales behind the ides.
Speed farther down the road foreseen
and dress emotions with light seams.
Come chill into spring air, my love.
Rest worries and doubts high above
the needs of naught; below our own
Desires, my love. Lets make our home.
Summer's light will touch our souls
and teach of love all dream to hold.
Beautiful nights, warm in the air
will make us laugh without a care;
where lightning rolls on Eastward bound
and thoughts travel the whole life round
Once fall descends we'll know for sure
whether heart-filled home makes us pure
as Golden leaves reflect the sun
my love desires an honest run.

No comments:

Post a Comment