You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Monday, May 10, 2010

May 10, 2010

I sat outside and watched
the busy life of humanity
swirling in every direction
singularly and together.

Alone within the rules;
even outside the cage
Nature's breeze forgets
to Touch their gentle minds.

Spring's humid touch
opens nostrils to a clean
air purified of the fervent
chill lingering in the shade.

Green skyscrapers are "forgot!"
in cars traveling the gray road.
Black tar pummeling senses
numbed by electric screens.

The feel of grass and twig
buried beneath the souls
calloused by hands they thrust.
Watching is all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment