You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ill Caused Sorrow

She stands before me,
red rimmed eyes distant,
unfocused.
And she shrugs. Not
able to say what can't
be said.
Her heart is broken,
though not by love;
by ailment unkind and
Deadly.
By love she strengthens,
survives surviving
without.
Fear corners her into
unwillingness and doubt;
her eyes are red from
sleepless tear-filled
nights.
Falling with walls to
protect, she stands
before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment