You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Friday, May 14, 2010

Lost in Words

Sweet surrender is all I'll ever desire for the places I am and the world I'll know. To give and be had, circusmtance foreseen or surprised, memory brought or forgot: life happily lived, the sun joyfully bright, the river flowing beyond. All I have to give is what you ask of me. What is asked is more than thought or held. Love, my sweet surrender, is tortuously broken in cherished breaths; a continuum of myself in you; a universe for you lost in me. I cry to think its bewilderment could be lost after it's sought above sight. Words spilling like black gold from the imagined spaces, relinquished desperately by pens surrounded by the fingers of truth. Oh Life! Such sweet surrender for my mind! Give me your words, feed me your mind! Let me into your pages, sweet lover, surrender me! Take me away!

No comments:

Post a Comment