You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Monday, May 3, 2010

When is it ok to mourn?

When is it ok to mourn?
And how's a simple question too.
Where gentleness fails to find
the sacred judgment of sublime
Feelings locked behind domains
built by blindness to a light.
Let the structure of fames
tremble down the darkest blight,
structured frightful but not mine
but handed down in ways sublime?
Searching inward by only you
determine under words to mourn.

No comments:

Post a Comment