You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Monday, May 3, 2010

My Tongue

Between the Shaken leaves,
Tremor of the broken wind,
Light flickers from stars above.

Gentle Kisses springing down
As droplets mist the air.
Subtle Brushes cling to eyelashes.

Careful glistening iris dawns the
Face of hearts lost in the purest
Darkness of night graced by Moonlight.

To see through filters
Brings light to insightful mind.
Goddess guide my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment