You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

3 Haiku From My New Job

Meandering souls
hopeless searching for that
Materialing.

One by one the same
All hoping for something new
tiring soul despairs

So strange to hear it.
One word declaring oneself
from strangers' voices

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're having a splendid start to your week Josheleh. You know I wish you all the best possible!

    Remember if you get overwhelmed just picture the expression a biker would give a Chad after being flipped off.

    If that doesn't keep you from filling your pockets with stones I don't know what will.

    See you Saturday.

    ReplyDelete