You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This World is Not

Don't tell me where
in check
emotions will be.
Being without dissolves
dry life
into currents presently tortured.
Disputed temptation
loyalty bound
emulates desires ingrained with
permanence deep within.
Tell me to hide
push away
cheat
become; I tell you
this world is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment