You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Bees

1)
Gold buzzing in ears
Fears arise though warmth is heard
Smilesbright though cringing.

2)
Working hard all day
Flight lost to some so simple
re-blooming in Sun

3)
Stripe along body
Black as gold and traversing
Look at me again

1 comment:

  1. You really wrote, not one, but three!! Squeeeeeee!!! On to my comment . . .

    ahem.

    Thank you for bringing such cheer! You're beautiful, beautiful take on my beloved bees has found homes in the heart, not just of myself - but of other intellectual heavyweights as well!

    The first is the favorite of my long time friend Lindsey who I made read your blog from two thousand miles away. While she's a busy, busy woman doing Art History business at NYU - she still makes time to read the occasional haiku.

    The second is totally my favorite. I love it. That's a pretty big deal. I am, after all, one of the nation's authorities on the honey bee. Yay!

    The third one was instantly embraced by my friend, Mary Ann. She's the curator of the Butterfly Pavilion and recently achieved worldwide entomological fame for successfully sending butterflies into space!

    There you go, my friend. Three praises from three amazing people. :)

    ReplyDelete