You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Many Haiku

There seemed to be a constant inspiration with all of these, and the three of them relate to each other, and stand alone. Hope you find inspiration for yourself in these words. And, are they any good? I don't usually write Haiku but Fight Club has seemingly put Haiku into my mind and now I have this strange desire to create these short, simple, complex poems.

1)
Finding something new
Change your mind about that one
Is love felt after...?

2)
My perturbation
Alone with your ardor now
Begets this one qualm

3)
Bitter wind Eastward
Biting down to my heartbreak
Bit by tears I die

No comments:

Post a Comment