You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Greeting!

Hello!

Obviously, this is my very first Blog, and I'm feeling a little green. However, I wish to lay the foundation for what I shall accomplish here: to provide new writing to the world, to give a writer's critique of the literature I am reading, and to promote myself for when I am published. Yes, this is self serving, but my passion is literature and I want to share my passion with the world. With you. I'll be sharing with you my short stories, poems and excerpts from my novels as well as writing about the pieces I have read and shall be reading!

I hope you enjoy and engage in what I am doing. If you have suggestions for things I should read, please, oh please, let me know!

And above all else, please let me know what you think of my writing. I look forward to your perspective!

Good Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment