You have entered the realm of a writer.

Welcome to A Writer's Landscape!

You have entered the realm of my mind where words play with the fabric of our existence. This is the map of my imagination: the very foundations of inspiration, musing, and thought splayed for your wandering eyes. Dive deep into the tides of these forces and experience my reality, my fantasy, my world; and if you should be so inclined, share your words with this land.

Peace and Love!

J Hart F

Monday, January 18, 2010

Early Mornings

The quiet in the air
like so many mornings before the dawn
claims my heart
stilling the waves of closest yawns

The darkness in my sight
littered with stars like shining eyes
stirs my dreams
clouding the thoughts in my sky

The chill on my skin
caresses like feathers of snow in winter
freezes my breath
shivering under the illumination of Her

The quiet in the air
changing seasons like leaves falling idly by
captures my heart
regarding my whims like trodden breaks at night

No comments:

Post a Comment